Gary Tyack is a lifelong public servant.
Gary served as a Judge on the 10th District Court of Appeals. He has served on the Worthington School Board, as well as a visiting judge on the Ohio Supreme Court. Gary is a U.S. Army Vietnam veteran and has also served on numerous nonprofit organization boards such as Community Housing Network, Neighborhood House, Maryhaven’s Board of Directors, and United Cerebral Palsy of Central Ohio, as well as being an active member of the Worthington United Methodist Church.
Business as usual isn’t working for Franklin County. We need new leadership that will rise to the occasion to take on the challenges we’re facing as a community.
- Fresh perspective on criminal justice reform
- 21st century vision for Franklin County
- Focused on enhancing public safety and saving taxpayers money
- Diversified experience in the courtroom
- Experienced litigator and judge who is firm, but fair
- Committed to rooting out corruption at the Statehouse
Franklin County Council of Education Associations